Measuring Obesity How Do You Calculate Obesity In Mice?

How do you calculate obesity in mice? - measuring obesity

Okay. So, for an experience that I am able to obesity in mice. And I only went to church mice, but I realized, is to determine its mass, and not really overweight. So I ask myself to determine how obesity in mice? Did you follow the same formula BMI = kg/m2? Unless, of course, would probably go in mg / cm 2 or something. But does it work? Or is it like in contrast to the mouse? Thank you very much. Faster than the complete answer would help! Links would be helpful, too! (Must I mention, ...:])

2 comments:

MrAsianB... said...

I think you should put your mouse over the scale.Weight to be exact.

Old Creeping Judas said...

unable to obesity, body fat, but obesity is not, it's like anorexia or measuring the way in which obesity is a disease type

Post a Comment