Coconut Cream Concentrate I Have A Recipe For Coconut Cream Pie And Wondered If I Could Use Cream Of Coconut Rather Than Half And Half?

I have a recipe for coconut cream pie and wondered if I could use cream of coconut rather than half and half? - coconut cream concentrate

The recipe calls for 3 cups of half and half, and reading tests, said some use 1-1/2 cups of half and half, and 1-1/2 cups coconut milk and it was better. I could not find the coconut milk and Cream of Coconut is in the department of alcohol in the supermarket. Would be half and half "is replaced" by the Cream of Coconut, or should I 1 / 2 Coconut cream and 1 / 2 half and half?

7 comments:

Miss Rhonda said...

To separate coconut cream and order up to ........ I want to use only half and half to! is very difficult mixture of Cream of Coconut ...... OT could be in the blender, but also you individually! i wouldnt chance ...

caveman said...

not increase, as you can imagine!

fubuplay... said...

yep thats what i use

justin_d... said...

He worked as a baker for many years and never a substitute for milk at all, because they break too often and it would be tasteful. Moreover, the addition of sugar in the product, the desserts were too sweet. See link below for more information on coconut products.

Anonymous said...

I Yes, if I have a cake, and it went very well.

happy cooker said...

You can never replace the milk or cream with alcohol and when you bought it in the fleet, has alcohol. Simply use the milk and add the extract of coconut, if you want a stronger taste of coconut, if happy not only with the addition of coconut cream filling.

Angelo B said...

This free ebook has 490 award winning recipes, I think I see what you are looking into it.

Post a Comment